Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Test Principle:||Inductance Type||Accuracy:||≤ ± 10%|
|Radius Of Probe Pin:||10 Um||Material Of Probe Pin:||Diamond|
* Be compatible with four standards of ISO, DIN, ANSI and JIS. When measuring the roughness of a surface, the sensor is placed on the surface and then uniformly slides along the surface by driving the mechanism inside the tester. The sensor gets the surface roughness by the sharp built-in probe. This roughness causes displacement of the probe which results in change of inductive amount of induction coils so as to generate analogue signal, which is in proportion to the surface roughness at output end of phase-sensitive rectifier. The exclusive DSP processes and calculates and then outputs the measurement results on LCD.
* Multiple parameter measurement: Ra, Rz.
* Highly sophisticated inductance sensor.
* Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery and control circuit with high capacity.
* Small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Metric /Imperial Conversion.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.
* Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice.
1. Main Unit
2. Small Screwdriver
3. Power Adapter
4. Standard Sample Plate
5. Standard Sensor
6. Adjustable Leg
7. Sheath of Sensor
8. Carrying Case
9. Instruction Manual
1. Groove Stylus SRP-110
2. Curvature Probe SRP-120
3. Extension Rod SER-150
4. Measurement Stand SRS-1
5. USB, RS-232C data cable with software
6. Bluetooth data out put with software
Surface roughness testers are widely used in production site to measure surface roughness of various machinery-processed parts, calculate corresponding parameters according to selected measuring conditions and clearly display all measurement parameters.