Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Measuring Range:||0~100Hba, Amount To 25~135HBW||Resolution:||0.1HBa|
* It is characterized in that provided with a balance positioning, a digital display of hardness value, and a non disassembly calibration and adjusting.
* It is with good stability, convenient calibration, and high accuracy of detection.
* Small in size, portable. Single hand operation, easy to use. Can be used in any occasion as long as the hand can reach.
* Wide test range, can test from very soft pure aluminum to a particularly hard aluminum alloy. effective test range equivalent to the Brinell Hardness of 25~150HB.
* No need to be supported. Just test on one side of the sample with the hardness tester, no need to be supported. It is suitable for the test of large and extra thick workpiece.
* With the maximum hold function, recording the maximum hardness value during measurements.
* Can be used for measuring Barcol Hardness, other hardness value can be calculated out by the experimental curve. Such as Brinell Hardness (HB), Vickers Hardness (HV), Webster Hardness (HW), Rockwell Hardness (HRB/HRE/HRF/HRH).
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
|Measuring Range||0~100Hba, Amount to 25~135HBW|
|Indication Error||81~88HBa ±1HBa|
|Repeatability Error||81~88HBa ±1.5HBa|
|Operating Condition||Temperature: 0~50°C|
|Power Supply||2 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery|
|Weight||390g (Not Including Batteries)|
Standard Accessories :
1. Main Unit
2. 2 Pins
3. 2 Standard Blocks
4. Pin Length Calibration Block
5. Screw Driver
7. Carrying Case
8. Operation Manual
1. Bluetooth data out put with software
Barcol impressor is mainly used in aluminum processing industry, testing pure aluminum, soft aluminum, thick aluminum alloy, aluminum strip, aluminum rod, aluminum castings, aluminum forgings and aluminum alloy products. Also, it can be used for glass steel industry.